At Friday, March 21, 2008 5:41:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
There's some disparity in this mix tape. There's a lot of love and a lot of anger.
At Friday, March 21, 2008 7:19:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
It is very old. I put it together in 2003, before I started college.
It is my favorite and there are a lot of songs on it, Gordon Downie's live rendition of To Cry About, that I do not have another copy of. So I keep it around.
At Saturday, March 22, 2008 11:10:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
I see. There is a kind of frail beauty to that song. A live performance on a particularly introspective night might capture emotions that could otherwise be whitewashed with the license of studio recording.
Well, I hope the years since before college have been kind to you -- for the sake of your mix tapes (and consequently your life.)
3 Comments:
There's some disparity in this mix tape. There's a lot of love and a lot of anger.
It is very old. I put it together in 2003, before I started college.
It is my favorite and there are a lot of songs on it, Gordon Downie's live rendition of To Cry About, that I do not have another copy of. So I keep it around.
I see. There is a kind of frail beauty to that song. A live performance on a particularly introspective night might capture emotions that could otherwise be whitewashed with the license of studio recording.
Well, I hope the years since before college have been kind to you -- for the sake of your mix tapes (and consequently your life.)
Post a Comment