While sampling at Key Largo yesterday, I earned myself a sunburn. The webcam won't do the deep red color covering my nose and cheeks the justice it deserves. Instead are included some happy pre-sunburn photos.
On the way home we encountered traffic. I was placed under pressure to play a selection of good songs so I could reign supreme over the mp3 source. Chosen classics featured: (My favorite) The Faint - I Disappear, PJ Harvey - This Mess We're In, Refused - New Noise. Some trip down memory lane. I miss The Faint. What an awesome concert.
In other news I am running the Miami ING Marathon tomorrow. Having somewhat overcome patellar instability, torn tendons in a left foot toe, mononucleosis, and asthma, this is a big deal and the last chance to run it. Lets hope this sunburn does not get worse :-/ I don't want to be in NY with peeling skin and scalp this upcoming weekend.