Things to do this summer
1. Read War and Peace. I'd finish The Brothers Karamazov but I can't find it :-(
2. Finish my research by my birthday
3. Complete my honors thesis (up to my boss)
4. Negotiate a lab for my Masters
5. Go to the Beach
6. Watch all the movies I wanted to watch this Spring and then some
7. Find out why my FICO score is going down instead of up
8. Pick a mutual fund for a Roth IRA
9. Take the GRE
10. Pick out graduate schools and request, fill out, send off all applications
11. Find out where my relationship is heading
12. Sleep 8 hours minimum every day
13. Visit the various doctors I've put off (Dentist and such)
14. Condition my hair
15. Have an awesome 22nd birthday
16. See Spiderman advance screening
17. Get a portfolio together
18. Learn Flash
That's all thus far. I'm tired just thinking about it. I was wondering about taking the MCAT as well.
| posted 4/29/2007 11:58:00 PM |
|
0 |
comment
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment