Fishing with the Pops.
My dad mentioned off hand that he is going to put my car in my name and pay 6 more months insurance on it for me as a graduation gift. He said, "Maybe you'll take better care of it if it's actually yours".
My response was a thank you, that's more than I ever expected, and just cause it's covered in dust and stacked full of books and gym stuff doesn't mean it's breaking :-( Just means I'm a busy person.
My daddy is proud of me :-) I'm graduating with honors.
To be fair my mom pays for the cars so this is from her too and I understand that.
Alright, good night. I plan on sleeping in till noon tomorrow and enjoy my last sleep of spring break.
Wait, as a final note, this just means I drive the same car as always, I'm just paying more cause I have to cover repairs and insurance sooooo more responsibility. Is there any way to pay the car insurance for a year in advance and not have to do it on a monthly basis? I wouldn't know. I hate monthly bills. If feels like I'm always paying someone.
| posted 3/24/2007 10:59:00 PM |
|
0 |
comment
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment