At Friday, March 02, 2007 11:17:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
I like/love your random words section. I like that song too. Fiona Apple is good. I remember I used to be a big fan of her before I learn english and when she just had come out. Before my metal days.
-Jose
At Friday, March 02, 2007 11:37:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
Yea, lets leave the metal days behind and start listening to some good music.
At Saturday, March 03, 2007 10:18:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
haha. I walked right into that one. I'm usually the one making fun of people's music taste... I used to listen to whatever my sister did. I still listen to "good music" and you'd be surprise how many metal bands are actually...pretty damn good music. I'm a guitarist so I like stuff with awesome guitars.
get: Built To Spill - I would hyrt a fly and velvet waltz. you'd like those two songs
3 Comments:
I like/love your random words section.
I like that song too. Fiona Apple is good. I remember I used to be a big fan of her before I learn english and when she just had come out. Before my metal days.
-Jose
Yea, lets leave the metal days behind and start listening to some good music.
haha. I walked right into that one. I'm usually the one making fun of people's music taste... I used to listen to whatever my sister did. I still listen to "good music" and you'd be surprise how many metal bands are actually...pretty damn good music. I'm a guitarist so I like stuff with awesome guitars.
get: Built To Spill - I would hyrt a fly and velvet waltz. you'd like those two songs
Post a Comment