Valentines
So, I'd like to extend this valentines I drew free-touchpad in Photoshop to all my friends for their exceptional patience with me during this ridiculous break-up. I really wasn't expecting that type of commitment from them and they surprised me. I can only hope to be there for them when they need me just as much and more as they have for me. So, here is a heart for you from me. :-)
God knows why but Manuella sent me this... I think she hates me... I love her anyway. Thanks for the humor!
From an admirer. My mother flipped.
I think the following is self explanatory. The person this is meant for, you know who you are.
Doves- There Goes the Fear
| posted 2/14/2007 12:12:00 AM |
|
1 |
comment
|
1 Comments:
lol...clever, I like that quote..did you make it up all your own? I might want to put it on my facebook if you did. but in reardls to the quote, does it really matter anymore? I mean, im sure youre over me by now.
anyways, Manuella is hilarious for sending you a dick in a box...that snl clip is, do i dare say, as funny as narnia?
well, I suppose I can't the fact that I visit your site from time to time, because you check ip addresses but im happy to see you're quite well for yourself.
vi nivio i miei sinceri saluti,
the coward
Post a Comment