My Blog

Umoja - A call for affordable housing in MIA

http://www.nbc6.net/video/11056531/index.html

Some students set up this immitation shanty house on campus in front of our main building, Graham Center (GC) as a response to a video we saw in geography class. NBC6 did a story on it. The above is a link to view the news story.

On another note, defining sincerity.

consistent conviction over a long period of time

I know "a long period of time" is relative. Since I am a very Black/White person imagine what I define that as.

OK, study time! :-)



posted 2/20/2007 06:25:00 PM  
3 | comment

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you sign up? are you bringing anything? I'm bringing a bunch of books and old clothes


-Jose

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:32:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Uhm, sign up for what?

No, I don't have old clothes I don't want. I've bought everything I do own so I'm less inclined to give it away. And now I'm into doing this whole I'm-so-retro-I-modified-old-clothes-I-never-wear-to-expand-my-wardrobe.

Sorry, I am not as humanitarian as others.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't say no.

-jose

 

Post a Comment