My Blog

Henry Rollins Band - Liar





And in the famous words of Majandra Delfino, "He lit the fire in my heart and with the same flame burnt my world down stark."

And this being typed and published, I'm done.



posted 2/01/2007 09:49:00 AM  
4 | comment

4 Comments:

At Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey listen, you're the one ignoring me, remember? you're the one not returning phone calls to see if we can make something of this. Call me if you want to talk, but don't hold it against me if I'm in the shower when and if you do call.

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 5:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd suggest you read John Irving's The World According to Garp. It will help.

What is it they say? This, too, shall pass? There are still people who care and think about you.

Everything works out for the best, and every day is another lesson learned.

 
At Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

I read that book a long time ago.

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 5:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you think? John Irving is my favorite author.

Also, I'm glad you seem to be doing better.

Don't grow bitter, please. Yeah, men are pricks, but somewhere out there, there's a good one that will make up for the long line of assholes you've had to deal with so far.

 

Post a Comment