My Blog

Hardcore People Doing Hardcore Stunts













I'm starting off what this guy in Spain posted on his site. If anyone has anything to contribute, please do!



posted 2/22/2007 10:26:00 AM  
7 | comment

7 Comments:

At Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great bunch of clips! Melissa

I´m not used to these activities, but if you plan something like this (jumping buildings, rockin´the traffic..), make me know, and I´ll join.

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 5:11:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Yay, a partner in crime.

 
At Saturday, February 24, 2007 2:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are awesome...awesome. but I wouldn't do any of that...too big of a wuss. especially the jumping off buildings one..hell no!

h-anyways. Awesome work out...haha, at least for me. I was beat..so bad. You worked me like a b-atch. I will beat you...if it's the last thing I do.

-Jose

 
At Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:37:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Yea man, I work myself like a bitch at the gym. I'm so fucking beat it's not funny. My legs felt deeply bruised, if it wasn't for you next to me I think I might have not finished the workout... little do you know. I am that competative.

Tuesday? Friday? Those are the days. Long runs too so... Join me!

 
At Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Oh yea. I want to try base jumping but like in about 10 years when I've sky dived more. I've already been hit by a car on my bike so I think the bike thing is over (cept track biking!), I am terrified of waves so that's probably never going to happen for me, And the train thing... I'll do that when I'm diagnosed with something awful. Who would incarcerate a terminal young lady? No one. So there.

 
At Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got hit by a motorcycle crossing the street once. The marks on my arm are not stretch marks. I can't swim. I'm afraid of heights and high speeds. But I'll do all of those if I'm diagnosed with something awful as well...I'd do a lot of more stuff - evil stuff, too.

I'll join you Tuesday for sure I don't know Friday yet.

-Jose

 
At Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QpFwEelVRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYXrqoS08o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzwsKjLZwZY

 

Post a Comment