At Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:08:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
Ever heard of Athlete? Download "Street Map," by them, if you'd please. Beautiful song.
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 4:27:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
Does your girlfriend know you are insisting that I listen to love songs?
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 7:19:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
I'm sorry; what? It's just a beautiful song. I can't help it if I prefer Death Cab to Danzig.
Please don't read into it or consider it suggestive. I'm just trying to be cordial, you know? I'm more interested in the business of making friends these days than in keeping enemies.
3 Comments:
Ever heard of Athlete? Download "Street Map," by them, if you'd please. Beautiful song.
Does your girlfriend know you are insisting that I listen to love songs?
I'm sorry; what? It's just a beautiful song. I can't help it if I prefer Death Cab to Danzig.
Please don't read into it or consider it suggestive. I'm just trying to be cordial, you know? I'm more interested in the business of making friends these days than in keeping enemies.
Post a Comment