Eagles of Death Metal - Miss Sanders
So i went to bed at 4:30 after finishing my paper and my kick ass presentation. i slept through my alarm, missed my world civ class that i am sure i needed to attend and was stuck in traffic for a full 1.5. hours knowing i wasn't going to make it, pissed as all hell. i was acting pissed like you when you get pissed, that's how pissed i was. so then i had skipped breakfast in the hopes of getting here on time and since i didn't i went to publix and spent too much money buying a fruit salad that doesn't come with a fork. i still haven't peed so i'm holding it while i wait for a class mate to arrive at our study table to i can go to the restroom and turn my LATE time card in at payroll... chances are they are closed today anyway. I am ready to not give a shit anymore except that i have a 7 page paper to write on copper balance and human health and a 4 page paper in Chinese about my pending trip to Europe. A trip I'm still not completely ready for so I'm constantly flipping out about it in the back of my head while I try to do all this other shit. My silly little EPO paper came out to a whopping 9.5 pages. My 20 minute presentation has 33 slides. I'm exhausted, my legs need to be stretched and the library is freezing.
FLIPPING OUT. TOTALLY.
| posted 12/07/2006 09:56:00 AM |
|
0 |
comment
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment