My Blog

My old Myspace profile

I passionately dislike myspace but have no choice but to utilize it for communication purposes with those that are intensely addicted. It's not so much the concept that I hate, but the people that can't tear themselves away from it. The people who lack the imagination to create a real website which would simultaneously stimulate their imagination, increase their knowlege, and develop their sense of "self". I also believe that the creators of myspace could aid in these three important processes by allowing more customizability of the site.



posted 11/18/2006 11:10:00 PM  
1 | comment

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 04, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree. I think starting with myspace may help one to learn about web designing. You can customize your site to your liking and add videos and songs thus developing your sense of self while increasing your knowledge of web design. It's popular and it's trendy, yes, but myspace still deserves some credit that your not giving it.

 

Post a Comment