My Blog

Damn it.

I dreamt all night and morning long that my house burned down and that of my friends as well... I was saying stupid shit to friends and family like, "the only thing that matters is that we are alive, we can always buy new things" because I needed someone to say that to me. All my photos and art were lost. My collages, my albums, my homevideos. You can't buy those things a new.

When I woke up I remembered I met a fire-fighter in training earlier the night before. What the hell did you do to my head?



posted 11/20/2006 08:02:00 AM  
2 | comment

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 24, 2006 6:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen - Bad News.

You'll like it, a lot. I promise.

 
At Friday, November 24, 2006 6:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen - Bad News.

You'll like it, a lot. I promise.

- An Old Friend Turned Nothing

 

Post a Comment