My Blog

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger

Sooooo, I got a new phone in the mail today. It is a Samsung D807. I hate it.

In other news, my laptop power socket is loose and there are 2 options for me to fix it:
1) Take the damn thing apart and solder it in place
2) Replace the mother board ie buy a new laptop

My desktop has also been acting up. When I returned from MI, the hard drive turned out to be corrupt so I spent a million dollars to replace it. The cheapest harddrve at CompUSA was a 160GB. Then my windows kept rubbing it in my face that it wasn't a genuine copy so I couldn't update. After getting a genuine copy my computer decided not to run my BIOS or open the CD ROM. So I took a guess and bought a new power supply and it's fixed now.

In summary-
Relocating to MIA: 250$ (Gas, Subway x2, Snacks, Car Charger for MP3 players)
Turning on my Desktop: 52$ (400 WATT power supply) + 90$ (160GB HD)
Using my Laptop: 40$ (Belkin Router)
Replacing my most favorite cell phone with one I don't like: 50$
Painting room White Mink: 150$ (3 GAL of paint, brushes, etc.)
Bribing Manuella to help me paint my room: 6$ (Starbucks Vanilla Latte), 8$ (Einstein Bagels), 10$ (Parking to see The Illusionist sneak preview at Sunset Mall), 16$ (to see Pulse)
Queen Size Mattress: 1000$
Near future expenses: 171648576843651984651532$
Comfort of material possession that I have and know will soon fail me again and possibly all at once: Priceless



posted 8/10/2006 12:37:00 AM  
3 | comment

3 Comments:

At Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Summary-

Listening to you cry about said items: 115$ (cell phone bill)

Painting your room: 3.95$ (aspirin for the headache from the paint fumes), 40$ (to wash the paint out of my hair)

Free Movie: 4.95$ (bagel w/ cream cheese, Caramel Macchaiato), 8$ (parking), 0$ (the dirty look that we got for making them break a 50$ bill)

Knowing that you so owe me one: Priceless

~Manuella

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:52:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Shhhhhhh.... No words, just the motions.

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

You talked me into watching a shitty movie.

I think I no longer owe you one.

 

Post a Comment