At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:55:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
How mean would it be if I said that I liked the site better when it was under construction. It looked very Post Modern, you could have passed it off as an art piece. I am actually in class as I right this, Journalism in fact, I'm just to bored to actually listen.
-Manuella
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 4:20:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
sigh.
it wasn't very useful though was it? give me time on this construction... you know the millions of papers i have due and the tons of reading i have yet to start because I've told you about 1039476594875293 times this past week and have spoken of nothing else really... just thinking about the tons of shit i need to do. OK. back to the tons of shit i need to do that I started doing today not including the tons of shit i have yet to start doing that i really really need to do.
2 Comments:
How mean would it be if I said that I liked the site better when it was under construction. It looked very Post Modern, you could have passed it off as an art piece. I am actually in class as I right this, Journalism in fact, I'm just to bored to actually listen.
-Manuella
sigh.
it wasn't very useful though was it? give me time on this construction... you know the millions of papers i have due and the tons of reading i have yet to start because I've told you about 1039476594875293 times this past week and have spoken of nothing else really... just thinking about the tons of shit i need to do. OK. back to the tons of shit i need to do that I started doing today not including the tons of shit i have yet to start doing that i really really need to do.
Post a Comment