My Blog

Semisonic - F.N.T.

Giancarlo is my boyfriend.

I am in a relationship.

I care about him more that he will ever figure out in his macho, bitter, jaded brain.

I think he is smart and handsome and slow to figure me out but I'll suffer the last characteristic by chewing on the hope that one day he might.

I miss him because he is far away from me. I have a calendar where I mark the days until I return home. Which is not to say that I dislike where I am; I just can't wait to see him.

I argue with him because I care. He thinks I'm jealous but he's confusing jealousy with my fear of how much is at stake if I trust the wrong person.

O.K. ?

Too much information? Sometimes things are more clear to me when I type into blogger. My brain feels forced to be crystal. I take advantage of that.

I want you Giancarlo Bianchi. Believe me.



posted 5/29/2006 02:01:00 PM  
8 | comment

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

insecure much???

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.....

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snuggles Mely to death... but in a good way*
Hey ya peach you know me I never ever post on anything... but I just wanted to say that I love ya and I miss ya... I'll call you later on.
*blows kises*

 
At Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry about anonymous melissa, if he/she was secure with itself they wouldn't need to try to belittle your open-hearted feelings. Trust me anonymous knows they are a douche bag. your bro, julian

 
At Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also if they were secure with themselves they wouldn't be afraid to post their name, I guess it's just easy to hide like a little bitch behind a computer screen.

~Jules

 
At Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:21:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

And this is why I love my brother.

Call me back buddy. I love my birthday gift by the way. I hope you enjoy yours Mr. 20. Miss youuuuuuuu.

 
At Monday, June 05, 2006 6:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know us white people need to watch each others backs :)

 
At Monday, July 24, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever notice how "monogamy" rhymes with "monotony"?

 

Post a Comment