My Blog

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

I keep replaying the scene from the movie Say Anything that John Cussack was in 1989, where he holds the stereo in the air playing Peter Gabriel's - In Your Eyes. How amazing.

What a great scene.

Too bad men like his character don't exist.



Anyway, I'm in Michigan now. I've moved in. I chose the smallest room because I had the least stuff. I had my dad move my furniture a little to make some room. My desk has a lamp, a newspaper, my laptop, and my charging cell phone. My dresser has 4 DVD's and 4 books. I need new sheets though, these are used and have stains.

I think I need a plant. It might die though, my luck.



posted 5/11/2006 11:27:00 PM  
1 | comment

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 15, 2006 1:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you email me your address - you and I both know it's not a great idea to put it up here - I can send you a nice little potted plant to remind you of Vanessa and I.

 

Post a Comment