My Blog

Andrew Bird - Happy Birthday Song

While that song is depressing, I am not.

This birthday is the total opposite from last year.

My roommates gave me an egg beater and some office supplies in a cute basket on the dining room table... which I completely passed by twice while preparing my breakfast. I didn't see it 'til I sat down to eat my soy and cereal.

Then I went to work, found a reason to dislike my boss, went to the gym and died on the elliptical going in reverse, and now I'm waiting for my turn in the shower so we can go to dinner.

My dad gave me a potted mini rose bush with dark red flowers. I think it looks lonely and stuff... it needs a white flowered mini rose bush to keep it company.

My dad also got me the MCAT book.

And food.

And a huge satin body pillow.

I think when I say my dad, it means my mom and dad, since she didn't have the luxury of visiting me.

Thanks for all the calls and notes and next messages and emails and stuff.




And Jared is hot. Damn.



posted 5/15/2006 07:31:00 PM  
0 | comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment