My Blog

Zelda - A Fate Ordained

I was voted webmaster of the Chemistry Club.

That officially defines me as a nerd.

I don't imagine it was that big of a debate when I left the room.

Eitherway, I'm going to make the site rock. Using basic code so the future generation of webmasters can update it.

Yay.



posted 4/16/2006 06:40:00 PM  
5 | comment

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:QClyP8URHnwJ:www.roseblite.com/content/archive/2004/12/to-anonyomous.html+%22melissa%22+%22rose+blite%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:47:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Yea? What's funny about it Anonymous?

Is it so hard to type in an alias or your first name when posting a comment? It would help me determine what the point of the comment is.

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 1:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its funny cause they switched places in your heart

& cause i have the same problem

its easier to find someone else when your heart is an empty room

 
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 5:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's pretty obvious who it is...don't you think?

h-anyways. how are you Melissa. Congrats about being the webmaster. that truely is awesome. It doesn't make you a nerd...don't worry. <3

-Jose

 
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 6:24:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Thanks Jose.

It would have been better for me if I had run for president, and won, but next year is going to be enough work already.

 

Post a Comment