The National - Lit Up
Woke up at 5:10 am. Rolled out of bed at 5:34 am. Ate breakfast with my father. Bianchi arrived at 6:02 am. We raced the sunrise to the beach.
Spring Bling!
What?
Yea mate, I'm going to smoke into your car while I act surprised that you don't care if 50 cent is going to perform here this week and recommend that you chill one beach over.
It's all the same beach. Ok PAL.
Alright, later buddy.
Enjoy your day, Chief.
Deep breath. Enjoy your cancer, GAYLORD.
Who won the race? I'd say the sun did :-(
Just Barely.
Some one went through the trouble of building us a sandcastle.
This bird is huge.
Nap on the lifegaurd tower
Show off.
The wind blew him sideways.
I can sort of do it too.
They are segregated.
| posted 3/23/2006 11:40:00 AM |
|
1 |
comment
|
1 Comments:
At least I have one.
Post a Comment