My Blog

Jenny Lewis - Melt Your Heart

I lost all my phone numbers, so I can't call anyone... because I don't know your numbers by heart.

So IM me or call me so I can get your numbers again.

Yea, my CAMERA part of my phone was displaying corrupt file images and the Sony Ericsson customer service lady whispered into my ear to reset all my settings. And I did.

etc. etc. && so now I'm more severed from the world than I was yesterday. By chance I ate something with egg, or several something with egg. Right when I realized it my phone rang but I was preoccupied with flagging down the waiter for some water in a futile effort to prevent a prolonged reaction. He came too late, I gave up hope (as if I ever had any) and can't talk very well right now because of him. I woke up with my throat swollen to all hell.

I want to go back to sleep but I already spent 14 hours in bed and just end up thinking.



posted 2/25/2006 08:42:00 AM  
2 | comment

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you <3 It's been rough, but I'm now slowly recovering. We should date old guys... these punk-ass 20 year olds are unbelievably emotionally immature.

thanks for your thoughts primita. :)

 
At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:37:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

OH-EM-GEE!!!

Totally agree with you. They can't seem to understand what they have.

Te quiero!

 

Post a Comment