My Blog

Tom Vek - C-C (You Set The Fire In Me)

I was too tired to write last night when I originally posted these photos. The sunrise beach ones are from yesterday morning when we woke up at 5.30am to go to the beach. The dark photos are from a concert I went to with my parents in Little Havana. Louisa somethingorother. She's from Argentina and her music is from my parent's time. She's really amazing. The show included a few Tango sets which I enjoyed. All the music was performed by the accordion dude in the shadows.











































posted 1/16/2006 08:34:00 PM  
2 | comment

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is Luisa Maria Guell. She sings her own music, "No, ya no me vuelvo a enamorar" (one favorite) for which she won a prize in a European contest. She also won the Edith Piaf award (only non French to win it). She also sings tangos with great passion. Thanks for the pictures.

 
At Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One song she composed it's really beautiful. Goes like this:
La noche va corriendo
el cielo, las nubes van escribiendo
tu nombre
de mil formas
y yo como un eco
lo voy repitiendo.....

 

Post a Comment