At Saturday, January 07, 2006 2:30:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
nice pics... is it just me or do i look high/smashed in my pics???
-Joaquin
At Saturday, January 07, 2006 6:50:00 AM,
Rose Blite said...
you don't look high or smashed, you look chilled and you know it.
At Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:53:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
hey! i'm back...just felt like letting you know. Why? I don't know. Probably 'cause of insomnia. I've been wondering... would you want to go to an AMC theater and watch a movie with me? not tomorrow though..some time within the next few days? if you want. I have that 25 dollar gift card I told you about for christmas. and maybe we could go and eat sushi! you still owe me that.
maybe we can even hang out sometime in school...since I'll have to stay long waiting for my brother to get out some days....I don't know...it all depends on you. feel the presure...i'm retarded.
hope you had a good new years. without any ugly things happening
-Jose
At Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:35:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
You realize that just now?!
I'm going to bring them to Gaspirilla with me. Along with your birthday gift.
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:51:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
I'm back. Finally I am in civilized society where cable and DSL exist. I missed it so much. After everything was plugged in, I wept a little.
5 Comments:
nice pics... is it just me or do i look high/smashed in my pics???
-Joaquin
you don't look high or smashed, you look chilled and you know it.
hey! i'm back...just felt like letting you know. Why? I don't know. Probably 'cause of insomnia. I've been wondering... would you want to go to an AMC theater and watch a movie with me? not tomorrow though..some time within the next few days? if you want. I have that 25 dollar gift card I told you about for christmas. and maybe we could go and eat sushi! you still owe me that.
maybe we can even hang out sometime in school...since I'll have to stay long waiting for my brother to get out some days....I don't know...it all depends on you. feel the presure...i'm retarded.
hope you had a good new years. without any ugly things happening
-Jose
You realize that just now?!
I'm going to bring them to Gaspirilla with me. Along with your birthday gift.
I'm back. Finally I am in civilized society where cable and DSL exist. I missed it so much. After everything was plugged in, I wept a little.
-Manuella
Post a Comment