My Blog

Sleater-Kinney - Modern Girl

I just recieved the quickest callback ever.

They were impressed with my interview and would like to offer me a summer internship with them.

Dow Corning.

This is me, high on life.



posted 12/08/2005 05:36:00 PM  
9 | comment

9 Comments:

At Friday, December 09, 2005 12:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

let's celebrate!!

take me to the movies one of these days. haha. just kidding. or am i?

heed not my words for they are being tricked by insomnia and delirous feelings.

-Jose

 
At Friday, December 09, 2005 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

After finals. Everything after finals. I'll make you eat sushi with me so beware.

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 5:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then it's a date. The day after your last final or the next one we'll go eat sushi. I have a new found love of sushi. <3

~Jose

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 4:33:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

I finish finals Friday and Saturday I have plans soooooo Sunday sounds great. Aeon Flux seems like a lot of special effects and no plot. I guess we'll see.

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 7:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to be a fan of mediocrity. After all, I'm friends with you twats.

-Manuella

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be offended its a term of affection. Besides you have called me worse and I have failed to be offended.

-Manuella

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Amazing how many comments I recieve when finals are on.

Procrastinate much?

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right about now when I'm supposed to be writting 8 pages of bullshit..i decided to come here and check. My brain is fried. Well, good luck on your final tuesday! aka Today.

-Jose

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:37:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

I described the feeling as "It feels like my brain up and ran away."

It is too cold and too early to drive to school, but here I go.

 

Post a Comment