My Blog

Natalia Y La Forquetina - En Direccion Contraria

WINTER BREAK TWO THOUSAND-FIVE, WHOOOOOOOOOO!!




He lives on the 39th floor.

With this little, tiny, shivering dog.


With a view to kill for. Witness Miami, FL at night from a high rise. You can see everything.



People always want to take pictures of me with my own camera.

When I said I wanted pizza, he took me seriously and made it happen.



4 a.m.

I arrived home and was confronted with the mini Christmas tree. (5 a.m.)

Manuella and I saw two of these bumper stickers.

So glad my friends are in town again.



Shopping.

I saw King Kong earlier today.

Awkward.

I'm going to eat the best sushi with my best friends at the best sushi restuarant and watch the best mediocre movie EVER.



posted 12/18/2005 12:54:00 AM  
1 | comment

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 18, 2005 3:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm one of your best friends (laugh out loud...how sad).

it's goin to be boss.

<3

~Jose

 

Post a Comment