The Flaming Lips - Little Drummer Boy
I got bored and took a picture of my brother's tattoo.
We waited hours for the tow truck.
Hours.
The Sky entertained me while we waited.
Hours.
On a seperate day I cleaned out a drawer in the lab to make the space my own personal desk. I found this in one drawer. It's totally ancient and I figured out how to turn it on. It works.
I studied here for a while in an attempt to find quiet. No luck.
I carried that box of tissues. I had the sniffles.
I went to see Narnia with Giancarlo. I hate his dog.
This is what I look like trying to study on a Red Bull downer. That shit is like Cocaine. I was up all night and all day and then I crashed.
My Last Lab report. ;-(
Chemistry/Physics departmental Annual Holidy Potluck Party.
Winter in Miami. We don't snow, we fog.
The following are random webcam photos I took this semester post mono and pre finals.
| posted 12/24/2005 02:17:00 AM |
|
5 |
comment
|
5 Comments:
haven't you heard the saying "red bull is coke in a can"? I've never tasted it.
I hate the USA Flea Market. There was where I got the dreaded tattoo with the name of she-who-shall-not-be-named. and the other gay heart, which is a mutual tattoo..she has it in the same place.
-Jose
I didn't hear about that until after I told a few people about my experience. I had only drunk two in the evening but I was bouncing off walls.
That is also where my brother got his tattoo. His came out really nice. They also have a dickies outlet with the bestest pinstipe dickies dress ever. I want it.
Hey Melissa, Merry Christmas have a fun and safe holiday.
Joe
OMG Joe, call me!
Post a Comment