My Blog

Sun Kill Moon - Dramamine

1. After the Physical Chemistry exam, Melissa will
A) Laugh
B) Cry
C) Laugh & Cry
D) Sleep

2. Consider your answer in #1 and describe your reasoning in the space provided below.





3. Choose the answer(s) that best applies to you.
Melissa thinks you should
A) Bleep her Bleep Bleep and Bleep off.
B) Prepare for her visit a bit more.
C) Live by the quote "It's not who you say you are, but what you do that defines you".
D) Give her the best and longest back massage ever. Twice.



I studied.

And I used up all my postits.

I even did all the end of chapter problems.

Sometimes when I drive I space out.




posted 11/08/2005 11:11:00 PM  
3 | comment

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Is there an E) All of the above. If not, I will go with D as my final answer.

2. Melissa should sleep because if she doesn't, than she'll look like shit the next day. She also has plans for the next night to go out clubbing. So she has to look her best so that the molesters will hit on her.


3. B) As stated below she has a tendency to space out. If she doesn't focus, she will forget to take the Roswell and Coupiling DVD.

3. Bonus: It's Sun Kil Moon, and in number 3 for A) it's suck, bloody, and c***, f***(I'm assuming it's fill in the blanks).

-Manuella

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:13:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

A+ Manuella. You scored pefectly on all three problems and you recieved extra points on number 3 with the DVD reminder.

Call me tonight and remind me again.

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:14:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Oh and you are correct on the Trent reference.

 

Post a Comment