Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Feel the Illinoise!
HE'S GOING TO RECORD THE SPECIAL ABOUT EBOLA AIRED ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC FOR ME.
!!!!
Besides loving this song and hating my inappropriately timed contracted cold, I love Pride & Prejudice (the book) and hate the smell of smoke.
I'm going to do my undergraduate honors thesis in Chemistry. It's going to be related to my previously done research on carotenoids. The decision is made, I have my sponsor/mentor, my GPA is above the minimum. Great news. Greatttttttt news. A thesis, I'm so excited.
The Bellsouth man came today. Our internet hasn't worked for two days. Ever since we switched routers it's been like shit. I want a Belkin. Now I get to download music WHILE I study. How amazing.
| posted 11/19/2005 01:34:00 PM |
|
1 |
comment
|
1 Comments:
I love Sufjan Stevens, too. So, take that! ;D
Post a Comment