My Blog

Roommate - Hot Commods







Why do Cubans celebrate Thanksgiving Day?

I'm going to see Pride & Prejudice today. If the movie doesn't do Jane Austen justice I'll be bothered by it in a similar fashion to Simon's obsession with Return of the Jedi, or similar to the way I reacted to Queen of the Damned.



posted 11/24/2005 09:01:00 PM  
3 | comment

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 25, 2005 4:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why does any hispanic family celebrate thanksgiving day? I personally find ANY holiday a waste of time. But i guess 'cause it's "a good religious" day. A day to thank whoever for whatever we've got in the current year... it kinda sucks when you've got no religion... I do it only to find an excuse to eat 'till i pass out.....

 
At Friday, November 25, 2005 4:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. the comment was done by Jose.

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:45:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Thanksgiving is not a religious holiday though. That's why I bring up the question.

 

Post a Comment