My Blog

Roommate - Hot Commods


The new and beautiful Health & Life Science (HLS) building.


P.S.N. post-Wilma


Same place, night shot.


Apparently this is how I look when I drive.



posted 11/02/2005 01:58:00 PM  
4 | comment

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

With what? I'm not a nursing major, I don't work in that building.

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, but the wierdos with to much time on their hands, will do some crazy GPS tracking. Calculate the area and distance and figure some stuff out to pinpoint your exact location.

-Manuella

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:10:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

They could do that by looking at my Facebook profile.

1. FIU student
2. Chemistry intern
3. Eye research

And there you have it. With that information alone, you already know what univeristy I spend my hours at, what department I'm in, and whose lab I work in.

So, everything I add here doesn't make a difference.

Duh.

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who exactly should I get to play you in your Lifetime movie? "Internet Prey: The Melissa Fernandez Story"

-Manuella

 

Post a Comment