My Blog

Jeff Buckley - Grace

I went to Tampa this past weekend, as you will see in the following photos.

It was great.

Sushi rocked.

I wish I had room mates like Manuella that spend their Saturday nights making cupcakes and Thursday nights clubbing.

I used my camera phone for some of the photos and my Minolta for others.

[Sony]

[Sony]

[Sony]

Tampa [Sony]

[Sony]

45?! [Sony]

The Dancer [Sony]

Sushi [Sony]

[Sony]



[Sony]

Dance Recital

Amelia Earnhardt [Sony]


Everglades [Sony]

West Coast Florida

[Sony]

The Castle [Weird Indie club]





[Minolta]

[Minolta]

Tampa U. [Minolta]






Tampa Bay [Minolta]


[Minolta]

[Minolta]

[Minolta]



Hyde Park [Minolta]

[Minolta]

[Minolta]

[Minolta]

Humane Society [Minolta]







posted 11/13/2005 10:04:00 PM  
4 | comment

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 14, 2005 3:15:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

You have no idea.

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 7:59:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Dude, I left that voicemail a week ago.

I meant you're dead to me out of love. Love is the key word.

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

You cave to the ones you love.

 
At Friday, November 18, 2005 5:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be a sucker. She will lead you down a trail of tears.

-Manuella

 

Post a Comment