My Blog

You are something that the whole world is doing.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching Elizabethtown with Andrew, Vanessa, and Hilda. Hilda hated it.

Then we saved Vanessa's sucker fish, her last remaining fish, from certain death and drove him to my house where he joined my guppy community as a custodian. I named him Sharkie. Because he looks like a mini shark. He doesn't move at all and it freaks me out so I poke him with a net to make sure he's alive. He is.

At GameStop Andrew bought DDR Extreme 2. It has well known songs of the recent pop past but it's designed Xbox style with half beats and failures if you suck. The levels are also much more difficult. I bought 3 DVDs: Secretary, Closer, and The Royal Tannenbaums.

Vanessa and I watched As Good As It Gets. We laughed collectively at all the jokes we didn't get when we were younger. I want to buy Pretty Woman today and see that. And I want to hit up the Pet Store. Haven't been there in a while.

Let me try to take a picture of Sharkie.

I found a DDR simulator called Step Mania. All I can really say on that topic is sooooooooo cooooool.


Sharkie



posted 10/16/2005 09:57:00 AM  
0 | comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment