My Blog

Manuella, on the new rule of murder

Manuella: That girl totally deserved to die.
Me: Yea, I mean she did kill an 8 year old boy so I think-
Manuella: No, she was listening to crappy emo.
Me: What?
Manuella: Didn't you hear it in the background when she was in her room? And why did she need to take off her pants and stand in front of a mirror?
Me: No. I was kind of watching the show.
Manuella: It was crappy emo.
Me: Wow, I mean, you really are a music Nazi.
Manuella: laughs (edit: Don't call me a Nazi because it is a sensitive subject to people of the Judaic faith and my roommate is Jewish and listens to emo.)



posted 10/12/2005 10:12:00 PM  
2 | comment

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girl was destined to die, her listening to emo only compounded that. She was blonde, big titted, not that bright, and kinda slutty (the standing around in the underwear confirms this). So what was the lesson of the show you ask? Aside from not keeping secrets and forgiving yourself for something you had no control over. It was, and more importantly I might add, that you should not listen to emo because then you die.

~Manuella

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Not listening to crappy emo because then you should die.

If listening to emo is the foundation of my death then I should have died many times. Likewise with you. Crappy emo... that's a different story.

 

Post a Comment