My Blog

I've calmed down a little now. Yes, I have been thinking about it all this time.

I've concluded that I will be healthy enough to fuck up everyone's curve next test. Nice Melissa exit. Bitch Melissa enter. See how helpful I am when someone asks me if I know how to do number four in the next assignment. See if anyone ever holds a conversation with peppy, happy-go-lucky, helpful Melissa in this university again.

This is the last time I try the social route to ensure the general improvement of my peers and my grade.

Bring on the antibiotics to fight this throat infection!

It's on.



posted 10/07/2005 10:02:00 PM  
2 | comment

2 Comments:

At Friday, October 07, 2005 11:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better bring it!

-Manuella

 
At Friday, October 07, 2005 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Oh it's already been broughten!

 

Post a Comment