I just threw up the bowl of cornflakes that took me an hour to convince myself was not a putrid dish of mold. I have a feeling that today is going to suck on several levels.
| posted 10/05/2005 09:36:00 AM |
|
1 |
comment
|
|
|
I just threw up the bowl of cornflakes that took me an hour to convince myself was not a putrid dish of mold. I have a feeling that today is going to suck on several levels.
| posted 10/05/2005 09:36:00 AM |
|
1 |
comment
|
1 Comments:
Call me. Any time, day or night. As soon as you read this. Please.
You're the only one who even comes close to understanding me.
81 611 746 8248. I think. You may still have it; nobody else knows it. I don't remember it.
I don't want to hook up again. I just need to talk to somebody. I promise I won't try to come and see you or anything. I just need to talk to you.
Life sucks without people. I feel so alone.
Post a Comment