My Blog

Hawksely Workman - Little Tragedies

Woke up, looked in the mirror, went to my parent's room, they picked up the phone to call the on-call doctor, he was more than unhelpful, got dressed, went to an Emergency Room clinic in Pembroke Pines, waited, bent over, recieved two injections just inferior to my loins, gasped from pain, layed down, had my mom shake the muscle to relieve the pain, was released, came home, slept, woke up again.

Still in much pain, face looking almost normal, itching gone, going to visit irressponsible physician tomorrow and demand to know why in God's name did he give me penicillin when he knew I had Mono.






I was prescribed a steroid and an antihistamine. If medication got me in this mess, then I don't trust medication to get me out of it.



posted 10/09/2005 07:11:00 PM  
2 | comment

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look all freckle-y and thin, your'e going into Lindsay Lohan territory!

-Manuella

 
At Sunday, October 09, 2005 9:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would kiss every reactive bump on your body and then your mouth, just so we could have it together.

 

Post a Comment