Flyleaf - I'm So Sick
Maybe it's the fact that I've slept my weekend away and have had to do all my homework drugged up so I probably won't understand it when I'm sober again, or mabye it's the prescription antihistamines (over the counter ones make me moody), or maybe it's the steroids that have cause my back to tense up in soreness (hormones have a history of making me depressed), or maybe it was begging my mom in the ER not to let them inject me with more medicine because each one they give me makes me worse and maybe it was her face when she looked at me and had no idea how to respond, which doctor to trust with her daughter's care, what words to say to calm me down as I slammed my fist into the hospital bed, when the needle nurse walked out, in an attempt not to cry or scream and to act my age, or maybe it's the statistics, that two out of every 10 people that take amoxicillin with Mono develop this rash and I happen to be that one-fifth, or maybe it's because tomorrow is Columbus Day and I have to go to class and my primary physician's office is going to close early so I can't go to see him and demand to know why he did this to me and then end the conversation by sending him to hell, or maybe it's the self-pity that is beginning to start and the overwhelming rage I feel and the lack of a target.
All of the above?
| posted 10/09/2005 11:14:00 PM |
|
1 |
comment
|
1 Comments:
I used to be good enough to be attacked. Remember those days?
Post a Comment