Ding Dong, "Trick or Treat!"
Ok, so home from work just now and I have Poltergeist running on my T.V.
I do not think it is normal to have a huge clown doll that obviously serves no playtime entertainment purposes and every nightmare excuse laying around taking up whole chairs. As a child I did have a fair amount of toys for a low income family (not so much low income, but not enough income for 3 kids and two adults plus a grandma and financially needy family in a 3rd world communist state) and I never had a creepy toy. I did have a few trolls my brother and I feared a bit, but that's about it. They were small and harmless looking enough. Not huge, bright, with nobs and a fucked up, made-up smile. Most of what I feared was what I assume my imagination made up (ghosts).
Also, a continuity issue I just picked up on. When lighting strikes and thunder sounds and windows are closed, wind does not and can not billow the fake, red, afro hair of an ugly clown doll. Unless the air conditioning vent is right behind the doll's head and turned on at that same moment.
| posted 10/31/2005 09:00:00 PM |
|
2 |
comment
|
2 Comments:
Far, far to much time on your hands.
-Manuella
No, not really. Stuff like this just really gets to me. A good scary movie is realistic like 28 Days Later. Now, that could actually happen.
Post a Comment