My Blog

Bare Naked Ladies - Leave

I got a 95% on my Physical Chemistry exam.
An A was 76%.
The average was a 50.7%.
I rock.

Naturally, people are pissed or jealous or something because the looks on their faces were not congratulatory.

My test spent the entire class period sitting on the table, exposed to all the curious eyes of my classmates while I was stuck in the rainy traffic of calle ocho. I arrived too late to keep my score private. Why did they ask my score when they all knew it? They all saw it when they went through the folder looking for their homework scores.

So the euphoria of scoring so high in a class this difficult while falling asleep in the three hour make up exam with a slight fever and having thrown up my breakfast just 3 hours earlier was destroyed by the attitudes of the competative assholes in my class. Geez, I took a make up, I'm not included in the curve, they need to get over their healthy selves and perhaps go through Mono.

This was my test: http://www.fiu.edu/~mebela/Exam%20I_solutions.pdf



posted 10/07/2005 03:34:00 PM  
0 | comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment