My Blog

30 Seconds to Mars - Battle of One

So finally a worthy band is coming to Miami. 30 Seconds to Mars. I'm trying to coerce Perdomo into going with me so I don't venture it alone. Either way, story goes that Jared recommended either the album or the song, they're titled the same, and I downloaded everything and loved every song and I have my favorites and then I found out Jared Leto's beautiful eyes are behind the voice and almost died. I finally found some time to kill and went to the site and the did die when I saw the minimalist rose theme. And miraculously they are coming to concert October 18. I am determined to be there.

I'm also pretty determined to go to see NIN so if anyone is up for that and I know you and you're not creepy and you agree to go as friends, then email me cause I'm totally prepared to go.

If I don't know you then you have to be really really hot and not creepy and have a British accent and be in my age group. Older than me of course.

Yamil called me Sparkle today. That is the coolest nickname ever. He got my thumbs up go ahead for nicknaming.

Sparkles make the world go round he said. Something like that.



posted 10/06/2005 11:56:00 PM  
0 | comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment