My Blog

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

I am presenting a short list of songs I downloaded the weekend before last. They are in no particular order. They have no particular significance. Just really good songs.

As Simon says, "Skip to the end." So I will. Here it is.

01. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Howl
02. Black Mountain - Don't Run Our Hearts Around
03. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - Over & Over Again (Lost &Found)
04. Antony & The Johnsons - Fistful Of Love
05. Architecture In Helsinki - Need To Shout
06. Thee More Shallows - Walk Of Shame
07. Velella Velella - Hunter
08. John Vanderslice - Exodus Damage
09. New Buffalo - Inside
10. The Rakes - The Guilt


Sept. 9 1:22am

11. Regina Spektor - Poor Little Rich Boy
12. Wolf Parade - I'll Believe In Anything
13. Chad VanGaalen - Kill Me In My Sleep



posted 9/08/2005 07:48:00 PM  
5 | comment

5 Comments:

At Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:20:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Seeing that Simon is a noun, it should be "Simon Simon Simon."

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 4:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other nouns: chair, love, book, grocery store, existentialism.

So, just for Reference, if I'm writing to You, should I capitalize every Noun I use, or would that be going too Far with your Grammatical Generalization?

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congraulations you have just jump started my latest obsession! Antony & The Johnsons are brilliant, reminescent of Buckley(bonus points)! He's got a Vulva thing going on though.

-Manuella

 
At Saturday, September 10, 2005 1:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A non gender specific performance artist. Who has the ability to be conceptual. Vulva is Ian.

-Manuella

 
At Saturday, September 10, 2005 1:30:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

"It's hard to hear about a love affair between two straight men, one of which is the most divine women alive."

 

Post a Comment