Foofighters, Weezer, and Sushi. That is what I call a good nite out. I guess I'm gonna have to top that when you come to visit.-Manuella
Anyone coming to Tampa this semester we HAVETOSEE? Like, Tilly? By the way, Foo Fighters were AFUCKINGMAZING. I can not stress this enough.
I was checking my email and realized that you said "Foofighters, Weezer, and Sushi" when in fact it was Weezer, Foo Fighters and sushi. Weezer opened.
Post a Comment
3 Comments:
Foofighters, Weezer, and Sushi. That is what I call a good nite out. I guess I'm gonna have to top that when you come to visit.
-Manuella
Anyone coming to Tampa this semester we HAVETOSEE? Like, Tilly?
By the way, Foo Fighters were AFUCKINGMAZING. I can not stress this enough.
I was checking my email and realized that you said "Foofighters, Weezer, and Sushi" when in fact it was Weezer, Foo Fighters and sushi. Weezer opened.
Post a Comment