My Blog

Doves - The Storm

School cancelled, work cancelled, midterms approaching.

The only reason I, and everyone else in my classes, am hoping for a hurricane is so that I, I mean we, can catch up on the insane reading that must be completed by the end of tomorrow.

Vanessa bought another flashlight, so if the lights go out we can both study forever.

and ever.



They made me buy a t-shirt with the coca-cola logo on it and I feel like a total traitor to Dr. Pepper, my one and only. [Root Beer is not a substitute]



So like, I was all, "What are we doing later for dinner you guys?" And Vanessa was all like, I don't know, I feel like a pizza. And then I was like, "Oh-My-God! I was imagining a pizza pie in my head like, just right now as you said that. We are so totally psychic buddies!" And then Vanessa was like, "Alright."

Hurricane Shutters - My Room [It's been like this since I returned from Spain.]


My Coca Cola T-shirt and the skirt Manuella almost forced me to buy.


What I wore to Job#1, School, and Job#2 today. Plus sandals which are not shown.



posted 9/19/2005 04:09:00 PM  
5 | comment

5 Comments:

At Monday, September 19, 2005 11:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can catch up on that much missed sleep, while the rest of us must suffer. I think I know what coca-cola shirt your'e talking about.

-Manuella
P.S. (Spaced 1.1)

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 1:55:00 AM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

OK, you're going to have to clarify that post script.

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it back. You're still adorable. Fucker.

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:01:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

I really prefer Dr. Pepper. I seem to be the only person that does.

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Yes. I am.

 

Post a Comment