At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:17:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
Love the pics and the video. I could easily pick out your voice, can't miss with that accent!
-Manuella
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:00:00 AM,
Rose Blite said...
You're such a liar, you know perfect 10's don't exist. Simon is a 9.75 and that's the highest I've ever found.
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 7:51:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
Or: maybe I'm just hurting too much for any kind of sensible approach to this situation.
I told you you'd forget me within two months. I hope he's everything I wasn't.
I just woke up, and I'm going back to sleep now. Full consciousness is something I'm trying to stay away from right now.
Congratulations, you're over me. I want the whole fucking world to burn.
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:04:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
Simon Pegg is a 9.99 and this is accounting for flaws that I have yet to see.
-Manuella
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:41:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
Alright. So I'm completely unstable right now. Haha. Forgive me for that.
I just went for a run and calmed down.
Manuella, I don't think you're ugly. I think you're actually cute in a freak kind of way (which isn't a bad way). But I know you never supported me, which I guess is understandable, but I still despised you for it.
And Melissa: I hope you go a good one with this guy. I don't know him, but I hope he's what you were looking for. Also, I'm sorry I wasted several years of your life.
That last sentence was just the instability again. Sorry.
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:19:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
And you, are a pathetic joke that everyone stopped laughing at years ago. It's a relief to tell you that.
-Manuella
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:51:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so that you felt the need to retaliate.
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:14:00 AM,
Anonymous said...
8 Comments:
Love the pics and the video. I could easily pick out your voice, can't miss with that accent!
-Manuella
You're such a liar, you know perfect 10's don't exist. Simon is a 9.75 and that's the highest I've ever found.
Or: maybe I'm just hurting too much for any kind of sensible approach to this situation.
I told you you'd forget me within two months. I hope he's everything I wasn't.
I just woke up, and I'm going back to sleep now. Full consciousness is something I'm trying to stay away from right now.
Congratulations, you're over me. I want the whole fucking world to burn.
Simon Pegg is a 9.99 and this is accounting for flaws that I have yet to see.
-Manuella
Alright. So I'm completely unstable right now. Haha. Forgive me for that.
I just went for a run and calmed down.
Manuella, I don't think you're ugly. I think you're actually cute in a freak kind of way (which isn't a bad way). But I know you never supported me, which I guess is understandable, but I still despised you for it.
And Melissa: I hope you go a good one with this guy. I don't know him, but I hope he's what you were looking for. Also, I'm sorry I wasted several years of your life.
That last sentence was just the instability again. Sorry.
And you, are a pathetic joke that everyone stopped laughing at years ago. It's a relief to tell you that.
-Manuella
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so that you felt the need to retaliate.
I know your secrets.