At Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:56:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
Antony: Brilliant.
Kia-Ora: I still don't know if I should be offended or laugh. But I promise not to sing this advert to a guy I meet in the bathroom. Well, not unless I am prepared to have a gun battle.
Vulva: "It's not finished....It's finished." "Macro...Biotic."
-Manuella P.S. I am writing this as you and Weezer are singing to me "Island in the Sun." I hope you rot in the pits of Hell and choke on your own excrements.
1 Comments:
Antony:
Brilliant.
Kia-Ora:
I still don't know if I should be offended or laugh. But I promise not to sing this advert to a guy I meet in the bathroom. Well, not unless I am prepared to have a gun battle.
Vulva:
"It's not finished....It's finished."
"Macro...Biotic."
-Manuella
P.S. I am writing this as you and Weezer are singing to me "Island in the Sun." I hope you rot in the pits of Hell and choke on your own excrements.
Post a Comment