I'll try to ignore the fact that I've been telling you about this promo all summer.-Manuella
I thought that I made it clear that talking about something is not the same as showing me.Obviously the latter has more impact.
That's why I titled the post "Portishead - Numb". I do that. I'm consistent.
What I meant was I saved you the trouble of searching for the exact song because I had gone through that procedure of trial and error myself already. I can't pick out song names off the top of my head. I can identify groups and artists but not song names. So... don't feel inept.
Post a Comment
4 Comments:
I'll try to ignore the fact that I've been telling you about this promo all summer.
-Manuella
I thought that I made it clear that talking about something is not the same as showing me.
Obviously the latter has more impact.
That's why I titled the post "Portishead - Numb". I do that. I'm consistent.
What I meant was I saved you the trouble of searching for the exact song because I had gone through that procedure of trial and error myself already.
I can't pick out song names off the top of my head. I can identify groups and artists but not song names. So... don't feel inept.
Post a Comment