My Blog

Blonde Redhead feat. David Syl - Messenger

According to the back of my cereal box, I have all the warning signs for a heart attack. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I dreamt last night that I was looking for cereal bowls in the kitchen in all their usual spots. I checked the cabinets, the sink, the dishwasher. I couldn't find them and was getting very frustrated until my mother came into the kitchen and asked me what my distress was about. I told her, "Where are the bowls? I can't find them!" She told me they were right there in front of me. I looked and looked and couldn't discover their location. Finally she put my hand on one and I was able to see all the bowls, leaning against eachother where I had looked before.

Exit dream.

I wake up only to realize that I slept long enough to have this dream and then slept light the rest of the night. I zombie walked into the kitchen and had no problem finding any cereal bowls. But then I read the back of the Kellogg box.

It just so happens I don't believe in coincidences.



posted 8/02/2005 07:18:00 AM  
3 | comment

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:58:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

I'm noticing your comments are mostly grammatical checks. When did you become an English major? Why did you spend so long thinking about zombie? Why are you never on AIM?

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

I'm always right and you're never online. Stop avoiding the bigger picture.

 
At Friday, August 05, 2005 6:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relax. Not being online often is a major feet for Jared.

 

Post a Comment