My Blog

Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat

Wheeewwww, I used to love that song. Kicks ass. I remember the AP magazine that came with a sample CD. On it was a Dandy Warhols song, Shakin' I believe, and this song.

Went out with Beth and her hotel rooommates. I forget their names, but I remember their tastes.


[Beth and I]





posted 5/24/2005 08:24:00 PM  
4 | comment

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See aren't you glad you visited me at Tampa? If you hadn't, then you wouldn't have met Beth. Then you couldn't have hung out in Spain. I so rock!

-Manuella

 
At Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:54:00 PM, Blogger Rose Blite said...

Thhhhhhhaaaaaaannnnnnnnkkkkkkkkk yyyyyooooooouuuuuu. Now I have a reason to go to Granda. And get the dickens out of Madrid for a few days.

 
At Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa. How are ya. You look great, thats a very pretty shirt or dress I cant really tell..but anyway I just thought I'd say you look very nice. Hope everything is good, talk to you later.

Joe

 
At Saturday, June 04, 2005 2:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about beth's number for an old friend?

 

Post a Comment