A. C. Newman - Better Than Most
Good day.
My birthday package came in. Don't freak, it came early.
My mother sent me this article
My brother sent me these disks. I assume Lover/Fighter is waiting for me in Miami.
My sister and Bill sent me this book. At first I was WHATTHEFUCKISTHIS? (The Faint reference) Honestly I could not understand why my sister would think to send me Catherine de Medici's biography. I don't do nonfiction beyond class texts, science articles, and Origin of Species. But then I read the quote. And I laughed.
More views from my balcony. I just can't get over the cloud formations and the vivid purples and pinks.
This particular cloud reminds me of the beach.
My most favorite piece of graffiti in view. There are other interesting creations downhill under the tree tops.
You can see the double pair of train tracks on the right. I live on the "other" side of the tracks. Both sides are very very nice. You can also make out the wall of graffiti.
| posted 5/06/2005 02:47:00 PM |
|
0 |
comment
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment