At Friday, April 08, 2005 5:26:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
Good choice. The HazMat suit brings out the color in your eyes.
At Friday, April 08, 2005 5:29:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
thanks mdogg ;-)
At Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:38:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
... hehehe HAZMAT suits... Nice. But it doesnt do much for your curves love... still, it's nice.
:coughs:
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:52:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
You're so cool, I can't wait until you come back to FL.
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:26:00 PM,
Rose Blite said...
I'll be back soon.
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 9:29:00 PM,
Anonymous said...
Alright. So that's how you handle a situation that's become too bothersome. I just want you to realize that love great enough for marriage doesn't shrivel up and die the moment one wishes so. Perhaps you were more in love with the thought of marriage than you ever were with me.
6 Comments:
Good choice. The HazMat suit brings out the color in your eyes.
thanks mdogg ;-)
... hehehe HAZMAT suits... Nice. But it doesnt do much for your curves love... still, it's nice.
:coughs:
You're so cool, I can't wait until you come back to FL.
I'll be back soon.
Alright. So that's how you handle a situation that's become too bothersome. I just want you to realize that love great enough for marriage doesn't shrivel up and die the moment one wishes so. Perhaps you were more in love with the thought of marriage than you ever were with me.
- Karim
Post a Comment